Monday 15 August 2016

Olympic story (made up)

I could see the finish line, and I thought I was going to succeed.
But of course my pedal HAD to break down at this exact moment. I was going to win anyway but some jerk was making a noise like thunder viciously striking down! AND he threw food at me. So rude. All I could think of was when it started. I was getting my bike ready and someone bumped into it. That was a bad thing, because the olympic bikes were super, crazy light. That's why my bike broke down! And the person who did it was ahead!
So, I had a plan to win. I threw the food at him just used my right leg to pedal. It was so hard and I had to pedal carefully. My the end my leg was burning but you guessed it, I won gold.  Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nate. I am from Grey Main School. I really like how you used commas and speech mark's. I think that you could of told us more about what happened to your bike.good work Nate. At the end of the race did you win any medals.

    ReplyDelete