Tuesday 28 July 2015

Poor boy!

WALT: write an opinion
Remember to:
  • describe what you see (explain the photo)
I think this photo is about
I think…. because….
  • Include personal feelings
This photo makes me feel…..
  • explain how this boy could inspire you this term.
This term I will….

So… a boy outside in the cold, doing homework at 9:00pm. And he's outside Mcdonalds. Come on, it was already weird (and sad) enough. He’s probably not homeless, but he definitely doesn't have electricity. I totally feel I should give poor people like that money. So, this term, I will give money to the poor.  He has inspired me with my learning. I will try to do more homework, and do even more homework at my grade. sometimes. And this is all going to be part of my learning Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment